Team behind Curra
Each team member brings unique skills and expertise to the table, working together to create a robust and scalable solution for the future of payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I save with Curra?
- Does not matter you use custodial service with volume-based pricing, third-party custody infrastructure or even in-house solution - we a have great offering:
- We do not charge any volume-based fees.
- For 10,000 transactions on the Ethereum blockchain, with Vortex, your potential savings could reach $50,000 in equivalent ETH.
- Let your in-house team concentrate on core business without compromising security of your assets.
- No more nodes maintenance, we provide full scale Blockchain Data API, included in pricing.
- How can I customize Curra to fit my specific needs?
- Variety of customisation features, crafted for enterprises and startups, so you can adjust everything for your specific needs:
- You can configure minimum/maximum transaction amount, gas price configurations, add any tokens on supported blockchains.
- With AML Compliance features you can specify triggers, depending on risk score of incoming transactions or destination wallets.
- Also we can implement on-demand features, specifically for your business.
- What blockchains does Curra support?
- Curra supports Bitcoin blockchain, most EVM-compatible blockchains and all the tokens on them. Also we are working towards launching on the Tron blockchain in near future with variety of cost-optimisation features.
- Can I integrate Curra with my existing software?
- We offer a comprehensive set of features and with the use of Curra SDK, developers can easily integrate cryptocurrency payments into any software.
Ready to dive in?
Contact us to see how Curra can improve your business.
© 2023 Curra. All rights reserved.
The logos displayed on this website are used for compatibility reference purposes only and do not imply any endorsement or affiliation with the respective companies.